Friday, August 29, 2014

(There was no blog post for Thursday, August 28)


He didn't exactly say these words, but it came across like this when President Obama admitted he didn't have a strategy for dealing with the Islamic State terrorist menace: "I don't want to put the cart before the horse. I don't have a cart. I don't have a horse. I don't have a clue."

Obviously, judging from his suit and tie combination, he also doesn't have a wardrobe strategy. The tan summer suit and gray-striped tie created a frenzy on social media outlets.

What Obama does have is a Democratic fundraising strategy. After his news conference and a meeting with national security advisers, he embarked on a tour that included two New York events and one in Newport, R.I. to raise money for Democratic candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment