Friday, August 22, 2014


Another Obamacare deadline may be missed and as a result many Americans could be delayed in seeking tax refunds. The government must send Obamacare customers a form detailing their coverage and tax credits. Officials are vowing to meet the January 31 deadline to develop the form, but they don't have a very good track record.




President Obama's decision to seek "justice" for the execution of an American hostage did not sit well with one of his most loyal supporters. MSNBC's Chris Matthews loudly ridiculed Obama's statement, saying: "No American president can survive if he lets Americans be beheaded on international television with impunity. He has to strike back."

"Sign me up for Mitt mania. Absolutely. I'd drive his bus if he asked me to." - Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., Mitt Romney's 2012 running mate. But in a joint appearance on Fox News, Romney said, "I've had my turn."




No comments:

Post a Comment