Friday, November 20, 2015

How Republican presidential candidates would deal with Islamic terrorists:
Sen. Ted Cruz - "We will not degrade them, not weaken them, we will utterly destroy them."
Donald Trump - "I will quickly and decisively bomb the hell out of ISIS."
Sen. Marco Rubio - "When I am president, what I will do to defeat ISIL is very simple: whatever it takes."

Only in Washington
At least two turkeys won't wind up on dining tables on Thanksgiving Day. The lucky birds were chosen to receive the traditional presidential pardons. Currently they are rehearsing for the highly publicized occasion: being exposed to bright camera lights, getting used to crowds of people and practicing standing on a table. And not yawning through the speeches.

"What, me worry?" In a recent TV interview Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton revealed her worst habit: "I worry about everything." There goes her chance to make the cover of MAD magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment