Monday, August 31, 2015

"I'd love to see Joe get in the race." - Former Vice President Dick Cheney, expressing support for a 2016 run for president by Vice President Joe Biden.

President Obama must have been feeling his oats when he asked himself, "What can I do today with all the power I possess. I know: I'll shake up geography teachers and mapmakers and also gig Republicans in the process." So he decided to rename Mount McKinley, North America's tallest peak, which had borne the name of former Republican President William McKinley since 1896. He chose "Denali", an Athabascan name favored by Alaska natives. The move coincided with Obama's first trip to the 50th state, other than a refueling stop. He stirred up a hornet's nest in McKinley's home state, politically potent
Ohio.

"There is still a lot of monkey in us. throw anything into our cage and we will give it serious consideration." - Will Rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment